Life at the Nabors House

Monday, March 29, 2010

We got hit...

This weekend we all got hit with the stomach bug!! YUCK! It started with Saxton and she still has it. I got it Friday night..it hit me around 10pm. I would rather have the flu than a stomach virus. Thankfully, Saxton slept in her crib all night long on Friday!! God was really looking out for us because there is no way I could have taken care of her while I was that sick. I was up every 30min-1hr. Mimi came and got Saxton on Saturday morning for me and Steven had little league all day. We are very lucky to have family so close to us. Saxton stayed with Mimi and Poppy Saturday night and now they are sick with the stomach bug. Sorry guys! Steven was feeling a little under the weather but it didn't hit him with full force.

Hopefully we will all get to feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment