Just got our test results back for Down Syndrome and Trisomy 18 &13..Our baby is perfect. They rate the risk by ratios and she said they consider 1:350 very low risk and we scored 1:10,000! With Trisomy 18 &13 the ratio should be at 1:150 and again we scored 1:10,000.
Just thought I'd share the good news!
Also, one other update, Saxton slept in her crib last night! She cried for about 30 min but finally went to sleep. She started out in our bed but woke up at midnight and there was NOTHING I could do to get her to stop crying. I'm starting to think she is teething. I gave her some baby oral gel and tylenol and we had to let her "cry it out". I know it sound cruel but we literally tried everything! She slept from 1am to 5:15am and I put her in bed with us and let her stay in bed with Daddy when I left for work.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment