Life at the Nabors House

Monday, March 22, 2010

Snowy Weekend

Friday night we had a nice long walk around the neighborhood and park. I just love this time with my husband. No TV, no cellphones, and no other distractions. We've been trying to walk every night for exercise. The weather has been so nice, so it's perfect! Later that evening we went to eat at Mi Cocina. Saxton had some guacamole, which lead to a complete outfit change before we left the resturaunt. Not because the guac got on her outfit, if you catch my drift. :)


Check out my flipper floppers

Asking Daddy to take a picture with her
Sax and Daddy
Saturday was a rainy day. All of Steven's games got cancelled so we slept in, ran some errands, and organized the house a little. Later that night we went and had dinner with Nonni (my mom). We noticed that it was snowing as we arrived at Benihanna. It didn't stop all night. I was sure it wasn't going to stick and then we woke up to this...

I couldn't believe it! We stayed in bed all day! Steven ran out to the store a couple times but Saxton and I were in PJ's all day. It was perfect!


 

 
Drinking juice for the first time. AppleBanana

  
Saxton also rolled over for the first time this weekend. She rolled back and forth about 5 times. I wish I had caught this on camera. I will try to soon. Sax and I also had a long conversation about cheerleading. She is definitely on board. She started yelling in her best cheerleading voice for about 5minutes. She can't wait to start. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment