Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks 5 days
Size of baby: From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure? Need to weigh myself tonight :/
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet. A friend of mine at work just let me borrow all of her maternity clothes.
Gender: I still think it's a boy, we'll see! We find out on April 15!!
Movement: Yep! I can feel little flutters occasionally. I love it!
Food Cravings: I've been craving tangy sauces? Not to the point where I feel like I have to have it! They just sound good.
What I miss: Caffeine. But I can live without it.
Sleep: Still sleeping a lot. Some nights I have a lot more energy than others. There are days on my way home from work that I want to just go to sleep as soon as I get home.
Symptoms: Still the same.. Hungry, exhaustion/fatigue, frequent trips to the bathroom, nothing too extreme.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on April 15 and feeling our baby move more!
No comments:
Post a Comment