The bpm was 153.
13w2d
Whole body
Hand/profile
profile
In between appointments I legally changed my last name to Nabors. I'm no longer a Redd. Well, by paper I'm not. There's a lot to change. So far, I have done my Social Security Card, Drivers License, and Bank accounts.
Our next appointment was just our regular OB appt. The checked the heart rate and just asked questions. The heart rate was 155 bpm. We are both still thinking boy. We will find out on April 15!! I can't wait! We are very blessed to have a healthy pregnancy thus far.
After our day of doctor's appointments and running around, we took a long walk around our neighborhood and the park and had dinner. THEN, my wonderful husband took me on a date . We've made a promise to try and go on a date once a week so we can have a little time to ourselves. We went to the movies to see She's Out of your League. It was pretty good.
Hope everyone is having a great week!! Love Ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment