
I want to start this blog to keep track of our growing family! Steven and I were married on 2/13/2010. We have a daughter, Saxton, who is 6 months and is the light of our lives and we have one on the way! I'm not sure what we did before Saxton came along, I bet so bored. She is growing so fast. This Friday is her 6 month check-up and she's getting her ears pierced! EEK! Saxton is the best lil' baby. She very rarely cries (she's been a little fussy lately) and sleeps through the night. The only thing we need to work on is getting her to sleep in her bed. :/ I know, I know...we're bad parents, but we cant stand to see her cry in her crib. It's honestly heartbreaking!! I'm hoping to get her in her crib before the new baby comes.
At 6 months Saxton is:

Growing very, very fast...especially in her cheeks!
20.2 lbs and 28 1/4 " long
20.2 lbs and 28 1/4 " long
She's sitting up all by herself.
She's not rolling over quite yet but getting pretty close.
She can chug 8 oz. of Similac in 10min.
She's holding her bottle on her own.
Her daddy can make her giggle by throwing her up in the air. (not high)
She loves to hear her Credd say "Where's Saxton???" She smiles everytime, even in mid-cry.
She blows bubbles with her mouth.
Starting to feel much better with more energy.
Fighting a cold with the help of amoxicillin.
Starting to feel my little belly getting bigger
I think I've been feeling little flutters
Daddy and I still think it's a boy
The baby's heart beat was 170 bpm at our first appt
Our next appt is March 17th, 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment