Life at the Nabors House

Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Lazy Weekend

This weekend daddy had a little league tournament. So, Saxton and I ran some errands and hung out around the house. We had a lot of first this weekend... Saxton's doctor said she could start on some solid foods. This weekend we tried baby rice cereal and gerber carrots. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, it came from my cell phone. If you notice we fed her on our bed, I'm sure that will not happen again...she's a little messy.

Friday night Krista came over and we all grabbed a bite to eat!


On Saturday we ran some errands. Saxton sat in the grocery cart all by herself for the first time. Mimi bought her a floppy seat and she loved it. It was much easier to put her in the cart than carry her in her carseat, I was very happy to see she could sit on her on her own.
 
After we ran errands, Saxton and I went to the park. It was a beautiful day! I put her in the baby swing and she absolutely loved it. She giggled as I pushed her. Later that evening we went and had dinner with Mimi and Poppy, Aunt La'Rae and Uncle Tim, and Emily. Saxton slept most of the dinner but woke up at the end to see everyone. I brought our camera but forgot to take pictures. I will try to remember next time!


Sunday was a rainy day so Saxton and I had a pajama day. Daddy's games got rained out so he got to come home early! We all layed around and took a nap. It was a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment