Life at the Nabors House

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

12 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: 2 inches long, about the size of a lime, and weighs half an ounce

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I seriously think I have gained 4lbs already. I'm starting to feel much bigger in the belly!

Maternity Clothes: Not Yet

Gender: I still think it's a boy, we'll see!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait for it!

Food Cravings: I don't have real specific cravings. Pizza usually always sounds good, but Steven doesn't like pizza so we usually eat something else.
What I miss: I miss having energy and being able to stay awake past 9pm.

Sleep: All the time. I've been having really crazy dreams, too.
Symptoms: Hungry, exhaustion/fatigue,  frequent trips to the bathroom, nothing too extreme.

What I am looking forward to: My next appt on March 17th. Hoping we might get to peek between the legs and get a guess on the gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment