(She doesn't usually take a passy)
Sax watching the game
On Saturday Daddy went to look at lake houses with Uncle Lloyd out at Lake Cypress, Sax and I ran errands/shopped. We went to buy some new bows because somehow she has torn apart a couple of them. While we were there we found a few other things to buy. I decided Saxton needed to be fully accessorized, like girls should be. So she picked out a bracelet and some sunglasses. If we have another girl Steven and I will both have to get another job, in addition to the ones we already have. After a little shopping we went to hang out with Krista while she got ready to host a friends wedding shower.
Showing off her bracelet.
Krista is so good at party planning!
Saxton likes to hang out in the bathroom while we get ready. Check out her favorite spot.
While we waited for daddy to get home Saxton had a little snack, Applesauce and Cereal. She is really starting to enjoy eating solid foods. The spoon in the picture is the greatest thing! It's actually called a "boon", you fill up the tube with baby food and squeeze it to dispense food on the spoon. It's pretty mess free, and convenient to take on-the-go.
Look at my pretty eyelashes!
Daddy got home soon after and it was already time for dinner. We went to Jesse's to grab dinner with Uncle Lloyd, Teresa, Austin,Clayton, Colton, Jeremy, Sara, and Christopher. I married into a pretty big family and I love it! I didn't get a chance to snap a picture, I'll get better about that soon! We came home and gave Sax a bath. She's growing so fast it's unbelieveable. She has almost outgrown her ducky tub.
Sunday we got up and went to church. Saxton has really started "talking" more. She especially likes to "talk" during quite times at church. Actually, during a prayer this Sunday she let out a huge burp. I'm pretty sure she got everyone’s attention in our section. We then attempted to go to family dinner for Uncle Bob's birthday. I learned my lesson on waiting too long to eat. I got a little irritated and sick to my stomach from not eating that we had to leave. Sorry guys! It was such a beautiful day; we decided we would go to the park. Again, I didn't get any pictures. OOPS! We ran into Aunt La'Rae, Uncle Tim and the boys and hung out with them for a while. We walked around the park and our neighborhood for a little exercise. Saxton slept the whole time. We laid out a blanket under a shade tree and Daddy got a quick nap in. It was a perfect Sunday with our growing family.










No comments:
Post a Comment