Life at the Nabors House

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a busy weekend! Thursday night Daddy had a little league game. Sax and I went to watch..the weather is starting to get really nice so the games are a lot more enjoyable!

After the game we had dinner with some of the players and their parents.

Friday, I had off work so we planned to go to see the Easter bunny and have lunch at the Zodiac Room at Neimans downtown. We did the same thing for Santa so I think we are going to try and make it a tradition.
 Saxton playing the piano. She has one just like it at home that The Tuckers gave her for Christmas.
My sweet baby!


She is really starting to get vocal. I think she was yelling here.
Banging on the table.

Saturday, Steven worked on the backyard...that is a story for another post. I need to take a few pictures! :) Nonni (my mom), Saxton and I went out to Snider Plaza to pick up a few things for our Easter dinner. It was so nice outside. We walked around for a bit and did a little shopping. That evening we went to eat with Papa Redd (my dad) and Nana (Nancy). After that we ran by blockbuster and picked up a movie then went home. I don't think either of us made it 10min into the movie..we were pretty exhausted.

Easter Sunday, we woke up and Saxton opened her basket from the Easter bunny! She got clothes and a new toy! Papa Redd and Nana got her a new dress and, of course, she got a bunch of stuff from Mimi (Steven's Mom)! Aunt Mary also got her a little stuffed ducky that she really likes! Memaw bought her a cute little onesie with a matching bow! Nonni got us a new Easter sign for our yard at Snider Plaza! Forgive me if I forgot anyone...Saxton got a lot of presents. Thank you all! We hosted Easter dinner at our house this year so we were very busy. Saxton went to spend the day with Mimi and her cousins. We cooked out and got to chat with every one for a while. I realized after everyone left that I did not take one single picture!

  



Saxton spent the night with MiMi and Poppy on Sunday night. We had her an extra day this week because we won't get to see her this weekend (until Tuesday). She gets to go to San Antonio with her Mommy this weekend! This will be the longest we have gone without seeing her. We are missing her already!

She is such a good eater!! Last night she ate all of her carrotts!


Just some extra pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment