Life at the Nabors House

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project!

A couple weeks ago I get a message from Steven. "Take a couple deep breaths when you turn on our street today... Yard is under construction" I immediately start thinking...what could he possibly be doing now? So, I get home and there are about 10 men hard at work in the frontyard AND the backyard? Steven decided to put in a few new flower beds in the front and build an outdoor kitchen in the back. Which I had no problem with, however, we had family coming over in 4 days for Easter!! I was a little worried it wouldn't get finished. Steven proved me wrong and everything was complete by Sunday! It looks beautiful, thanks Honey!!! :)

Front flower beds

Corner by driveway
outdoor kitchen
grilling hamburgers...yumm
We've been looking for patio furniture so it looks a little bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment