Life at the Nabors House

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend

  This weekend was different than any other weekend we've had for the past 7 months. We didn't have Saxton. I didn't really know what to do? We really missed her to say the least! Thursday night we went out to Seven Points with my Grandparents and Dad to eat at Catfish Corner. It was still just as good as back in the day, and it was nice to be able to visit with my Grandma and Grandpa. We got home a little late that evening. I was extremely exhausted last week, I thought I had gotten my energy back but it seems to be coming and going. Friday night I think I was in bed by 8pm and slept the whole night!! It was really nice to get caught up on my sleep. Steven had a tournament starting Saturday afternoon in Mansfield. I stayed home and ran some errands then went to Lloyd's (Steven's Uncle) for Pawpaw’s Birthday. They had a Fish Fry and it was delicious. After that, Krista, Steven and I went to see the movie Bounty Hunter. Don't waste your money...it wasn't that great.
  Steven's Little League team is really looking good this year. They won both of their games on Saturday. Sunday I went out to the games, it was such a nice day! They ended up winning 1st place at tournament. These 11 year olds are very talented and fun to watch! Here are a few pictures, Hope everyone is having a great week!!
Some of the boys playing around before game #2
This is Kylee, Tristen's little sister.

Texas Sports Black with their 1st place trophies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment