Life at the Nabors House

Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Weekend-Quick Recap

Friday night we went out to dinner with my Dad and Nancy before they leave for their Mediterranean cruise. We had a nice dinner outside at Mi Cocina, one of our favorites.

Saturday morning I took Saxton over to Mimi and Poppy's to play while I went to the hair salon. Finally! My hair was getting a little nasty but you can't color it until your second Tri. I got home from my appointment and Steven grilled yummy hamburgers for lunch. It was such a pretty day so we were searching for something to do but it was a little late to get out an do anything. We ended up going out to some friends house to grill fajitas. We went and bought a homemade ice cream maker, it turned out a little runny but it was good. We will have to try it again soon.

Sunday, we planned on going to church but Saxton had a rough night sleeping, which means I did also. I just couldn't wake up on time. We headed out to First Monday in Canton around 11:30, with our friends Alica and Heath, and their daughter Kylee. It turned out to be such a beautiful day. We stayed out there all day. We got a new center piece for our kitchen table and I got the girls a few matching bows. Saxton was exhausted by the end of the day! She slept really good last night!

I am 20 weeks today! Half way! Yay. I am FINALLY starting to feel more energy. It is so nice to not feel tired ALL the time. I am starting to feel Skylar move a lot more. It's so nice to be able to feel her little movements now, other than being tired (and getting fat) I really haven't felt pregnant. So, it's nice to know she's really in there!

I have some pictures that I will upload later. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment